Taught discreetly in Drama, tutor time, assemblies and drop down days.
As of September 2017 Year 9 will have one lesson of PDL (Personal Development Learning) a cycle.
- Healthy relationships
- Sexuality, sexual exploitation, FGM, Sexting, internet safety
- Homophobia, bullying
- Assertiveness skills
- Physical and social damage from alcohol misuse
- Physical and mental impact of smoking and drugs
- Personal safety
- Domestic violence
- Dealing with stress, bereavement, mental health and eating disorders
- Budgeting and economic enterprise
Please visit the section titled 'Personal Development Learning' for further information.